Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Out of the Mouths of 8 year olds....

Walker Station is having the Second Annual Movie Under the Stars Night in two weeks, and boy is Ashlynn excited....she told me all the way home what was going to be happening...
"And Mom, we need to bring blankets and chairs like last year, but I don't think we need to bring food because there's going to be a CONFESSION STAND." 

Laugh out loud...belly laugh from me.... :)

I wonder what Walker Station will sell at their confession stand....

4 comments:

Firewing3333 said...

She is such a drama queen. I winder what she will confess at the Confession Stand.

Anonymous said...

out of the mouths of babes!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully there isn't much for sale!

Anonymous said...

Cracked me up... although the Catholic in me was wondering how they were going to manage selling anything out of a confessional. :) Cute story.