Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's SNOWING!

I love blogging with my mobile phone...especially since I've really deemed myself a "multimedia blogger"...I'd much rather tell the story I have to tell in pictures and videos. Aren't pictures worth a 1000 words??

Today, I posted two images from my mobile phone on my way to different schools as part of my job. I noted the temperature each and every trip...and there were quite a few of them today.

6:30 AM - 39 degrees

8:30 AM - 34 degrees

10:15 AM - 36 degrees

11:30 AM - 37 degrees where it stayed for quite a long time...

4:30 PM - I went outside to go home with Ashlynn in tow, and she began screaming..."it's SNOWING!!!" over and over and over.

As we got in the car, and took the picture of the flakes on the windshield, we talked about the fact that the temperature was not cold enough to make the snow stay...and that we would need the numbers on the thermometer to be at least 32 degrees...

All the way home as the temperature gauge in the car would decrease a degree,  ( we started at 41 degrees from sitting in the parking lot which was not an accurate read) Ashlynn would let out a little whoop and holler. When we drove up into the driveway it hovered at 34.

What will tomorrow hold??? It was only 4 years ago...remember??? Will we get to have a SNOW DAY???

http://www.themccubbinfamily.com/gallery2.htm

0 comments: