Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wow...I'm Gonna Be Famous!!

Blogging about all the antics my kids (and my husband) go through for the last two years has really been rewarding...the kids love going back and re-experiencing all the good things... and some of the bad things we've experienced over these two years that Itsashambles has been in existance.

However....a couple of weeks ago, I submitted two of my videos...Coco Climbs the Ladder, and Dad's Version of Mom's Birthday to KHOU in Houston, to potentially be played on air as part of Great Day Houston....(both of these videos are posted on this site)

And lo and behold, both of them were selected. Tonight, I'm attending the taping of that show, and may be interviewed by Sam Malone...(big deal in Houston, not so much anywhere else I don't think).

So, in essence, my kids, my family and myself...live on...through the power of video, and the power of community. It's been a great experience!

0 comments: