Monday, February 28, 2011

Best Friend Interviews by a 10 Year Old


I picked up Ashlynn today and she announced, " I decided to hold interviews for a new best friend, since Sibel is mad at me. (Old Best Friend). Wanna hear my interview questions?"

"Sure, "I replied....




1. What is your favorite color?
2. Do you have any pets?
3. How many friends do you have?
a) a lot
b)a little
c)none

4. If you were mad at a friend what would you do?
a)Try to address the problem
b) Ignore them
c) Tell them why you're mad and address it
d) Tell other people their secrets

5. If a friend was mad at you would you...
a) Ask them why they're mad and fix it
b) Act like you don't care
c) Nothing

6. Tell me what YOU'RE looking for in a friend....

So, she's conducted one interview so far...and when I asked how it went?

"Well, it went really well. I really am considering her for my new best friend!"


Oh....man. I think if we adults were this brave in finding friends, there would be lots less heartache in the world. What do you think??

0 comments: