Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Two for One SALE!!



This weekend, I moved the three girls downstairs to a bigger bedroom. So, consequently, there is still stuff everywhere between the old upstairs bedroom and the new downstairs bedroom. This morning I was in the old room looking for clothes that were scattered from hither to yon...picked up a few off the floor by the closet and proceeded to walk into another room....until I heard "MEOW....MEOW..." No...it was more like "MEW, MEW...". Regardless, Skunkitty had once again gifted me with 6 more kittens that I don't want! And....she was JUST Pregnant and gave birth at the beginning of June. The moral of this story is...the DAY AFTER you give the last kitten away? Get the cat to the vet!

1 comments:

Rocking RS said...

Congrats on the grandchildren! haha!