Monday, June 23, 2008

I Almost got Chased by a Polar Bear!


The big news this morning is that a polar bear was spotted on the beach eating leftovers from whale butchering. So, what did we do? Headed for the beach....however, before my friends and I could get there, we were screamed at by an angry man in a pick up truck. He told us NOT to go down there, that the polar bear could run WAY faster than we could. So...we never got to see the polar bear. And now I know, when looking for bears...... don't. They run FAST.
(posted by mom for Layni)

1 comments:

Alisoncb said...

Laynie- you sure are having an exciting summer! Polar bears, whales, and ice.. oh my! I don't know what I would do if I found myself face to face with polar bears, but I bet i would want to get a closer look and I would end up getting yelled at by the mean men in the trucks! LOL