Friday, June 20, 2008

I Met Some Friends


Yesterday I met 10 friends; they all wanted to visit. Their names were Nelly; Desandra, James, Rosy, Eddie, Lee, Ronald, George, and David. Their ages were from 14-4. There were more boys than girls. It was fun, after everyone left our house, we all went to a 4 way street, and played tag. Then it turned into throwing rock tag. Soon someone spit on someone and it was spit tag, but someone told their mom and everyone ran. It ended up with me and Eddie jumping on Eddie’s Granma and Grandpa’s trampoline until 10pm your time it’s 1am. I want to stay out later but G-ma says no.

3 comments:

Rocking RS said...

Layni,
I wanted to let you know that I still enjoy reading your blog and learning about your adventures in Alaska. It is hard to imagine it is so hot down here and you are experiencing snow in June. I grew up in Michigan, and I still can't imagine having snow in June!

Stacie Boudrie - a co-worker of your Mom's

Anonymous said...

Layni,

It sounds like you are having adventure. Does the sun ever go down? How many hours is the sun up? The kids are so cute. It must be fun to see how other kids live. Keep up the good post. The pictures you are getting are amazing. You must be a great photographer.

klilly said...

Okay so I did not sign my previous post. I work with your mom and she showed me what a great job your are doing sharing your adventure in Alaska.

Kathryn (friend of your mom's)